Okay although I was fearful it would take too much time I just have to do this one. I will first explain because when I read Ruthanne's I didn't understand what it was. I thought she was just telling us she felt she was a bad blogger but no. It's a game. Apparently I missed the first sentence of that particular post of hers. What you do is take the first sentence of each post and string them together. I started from August when my blog began to the present. It looked like fun so here goes...
Welcome to our family page. I wake up at 3am this morning and I just can't get back to sleep. My friend Kelsey gave me the great idea of printing our family blog annually. It's hot! My baby is going to school. The library has become an important part of our routine. So we started a garden. Oh look our little baby is growing up. Finally our young man got to go to the zoo. These pictures should be next to the word summer in the dictionary. Jade and I had a shopping day together last week. My baby goes to school and I don't like it one bit. I'm back flying again. So Jade is usually not terribly interested in legos except to pull their heads off. After much begging and annoyance from Teagan that I kept insisting on picking him up from school I finally let Teagan ride the bus. Thanks to a little gentle prodding from my friend Olivia I'm taking a cake decorating class. Today we have a guest writer, Daddy(Ian) We are sick. I observed the cutest thing last night. In the midst of all our sickness we had a visitor. As you know I'm taking a cake decorating class. A public thank you to Kelsey for the wonderful meal while we were ill. Today was Teagan's first game. Ian, Jade and I went to my doctors appointment on Friday. This morning I woke up late for the first time since Teagan started school. Thanks for the invite. Look who got student of the month for Kindergarten! As if getting an award today wasn't enough(see post below). We had to postpone Teagan's party due to family illness. It's really hard to believe that our sweet boy is six years old. With the weather cooling off Teagan is finally able to really enjoy his bike. Fun it's my turn! I was busy working on a monthly menu (which I've been avoiding) and Teagan wanted to ride his bike. Check out the picture of Teagan from his first birthday party. Between class parties, birthday parties and Halloween I've made a lot of cupcakes lately. Being a Pest Control Advisor has it's perks. In downtown disney they had this holiday shop. In ode to the season of creepy crawlies I had to show you this. It seems like it took forever to get our pumpkin carved. Well I don't have a lot to write about Halloween. You know I was just telling Kelsey the other day that I wished there was an option to make some blog posts private. Well I'm not at all a fan of Picasso so let's call them Finger Jean Auguste Dominique Ingres. Remember this picture? So I'm working on the bills the other day. Rachel has started the Christmas spirit here. Let's talk about Jade. These are just some cute pictures I took of Jade at the park. This is the best picture I could get of Jade at music makers. This is so the picture I'm going to pull out when he brings home a serious girlfriend. I think my favorite part of Thanksgiving this year was the centerpiece that Teagan made for the table. Ian and I are in the bedroom on the computer. You're curious aren't you. Gingerbread Man! We got our tree up pretty early but it took us a good week to actually decorate it. Scrolling back in our little family blog I'm starting to see that Ian's little business trips are really nice mini vacations. You are going to read this post and then you are going to think back to the cupcake incident and you are going to wonder. I like to cook! Today Teagan, Jade and I were playing in the play room. This year I made all the gifts we will be giving. He does I swear!
Wow! Thank goodness I didn't start this blog the begining of 2008 I would be here all night. Yes mine reads like I'm on some sort of illegal substance. Well on to more posts.
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
A bloggin' year in review
Posted by The Teagan Times at 9:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
That's funny. It's a pretty good summary of your year.
Post a Comment