
Gingerbread Man! Teagan was so excited to make these. I have a recipe that I tried last year that is yum for the kids. Teagan and frankly myself don't care for gingerbread cookies. I find them kinda of tasteless but this recipe calls for butterscotch pudding. So not only are they pretty but they taste good too! Imagine that.
Teagan loved rolling out the dough. He did a really good job. Jade was getting fussy. I wasn't really paying attention to why but then Ian pointed out that she wanted to do it too. We got out a roller we made to go with the gingerbread play dough from last year and she went to town. Teagan also cut his own cookies. All I did was bake them. 
I envisioned making the royal icing, getting out my cake decorating supplies and making adorable little people one by one. What I had time for was pulling out the jar of frosting that has been in my pantry for a year. I showed Teagan how to to do it and told Teagan to have fun with it. He did have fun! 
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
You can't catch me! I'm the...
Posted by The Teagan Times at 8:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment