Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Gingerbread Houses

Well sort of. I started doing these two years ago, I think. It's just so much easier to open a box of graham crackers. Perhaps when I'm older and have all the time in the world I'll make the real thing but for now my kids love doing these. I think the pictures speak for themselves. Okay well they should speak for themselves but I can't keep quiet so I'll narrate.


Teagan does awesome with the pastry bag. First she helped build the houses then we decorated.


Teagan was telling Aunt Nancy all about something. We have so much candy left over and sadly I can't remember what I did with it.


Isn't Teagan's house adorable? He did it all by himself this year.


We finally go Aunt Nancy to join us for something fun. Thanks for coming over.


Jade's house. I didn't think she would be interested at all but she took the time to spread her frosting on and then covered it with M&M's before licking it all off again.


After she was done building she went and watched a movie.


My house. I liked it. Next year I'm going to build a huge one.


I had so much fun with Teagan. Thanks for being such a great kid!

0 comments: