Saturday, April 4, 2009

Straight O's!

Yeah Teagan! He got his second trimester Kindergarten grades on Wednesday and got straight O's. That is for Outstanding. It's an A. I have no idea why they feel the need to change the letters. I'm just sure it's some politically correct thing I wouldn't understand. When I pointed out to Teagan that he got straight O's again he reminded me last trimester he got one G (Good = B). He is keeping track? That was in penmenship. I totally forgot about it because I figure G in penmenship for a boy is awesome. He has improved and now has an O in that too. He is doing great in his accellerated reading. Often he only needs help with one word in the book. Teagan's also excited that they are finally getting to actual math rather than just counting. Great job Teagan we are so proud of you!

* I'm finally posting this. It's actually from March 20th. I was waiting to get a picture with is grades but haven't yet. I figured I better post it now. :)

0 comments: