
Jade loves her puppy. The kids get out a few times a day at least and play with him. Over spring break the kids were outside while Ian was working on a project. Jade kept coming back in the house and telling me, "The hurt! Come on, come on!". She would want me to follow her. I did the first time but after that I didn't understand what she wanted so I didn't follow. A few days later I was helping her get dressed and I asked her if she wanted to go outside and play with the puppy. Her response, "Yeah! The hurt! Come on, come on!" I had a big duh moment. She is calling the dog "The Hurt" because he scratches and nips at her. The "Come On!" is her calling the dog which is obvious when you see her do it. Their relationship is interesting. He jumps on her and nips at her as if she is his equal. She gets upset about it when it happens but then loves him again moments later.
Monday, April 27, 2009
The Hurt
Posted by The Teagan Times at 7:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment