Thursday, April 30, 2009

Easter Sunday

4/12/09
I'm going to really need Ian's help to blog about this one. I can tell you about the first part on my own but then I will have to turn to Ian for some help. It was really great to get up Easter Sunday and focus on Sunday. No rushing through baskets and bargaining on how much candy they can take to church. It was great. Next year I want to make some resurrection rolls for breakfast. I think it's a fun way to start off Easter morning.

Church was great. Once again I am humbled by all that Christ and Heavenly Father has done for us. Jade wasn't able to get a nap because we needed to be to Ian's parents by one. We had prime rib which was yum. The reason I can't tell you about the rest of the day is I was so exhausted from Jade's party on Friday then our Easter celebration on Saturday that I just couldn't think straight. I waited until almost three and they hadn't started the egg hunt. I couldn't wait anymore I had to get some rest. So Ian took me home. I gave him the camera with instructions to take lots of pictures.
Since I can't wait anymore for him to help me with this I'll just do my best. There was a cute story about the egg hunt. I guess they did the hunt without Stanley. He has been sleeping during the day a lot lately. When it was over Stanley came out of the house with his Easter basket. Teagan and Jazmine (Teagan's cousin) volunteered some of their eggs. While Stanley was on one side of the yard searching for eggs they would hide some on the other side. How sweet is that?






Uncle Jason

Isabelle


Jazmine


Grandma John

Great Grandma John

0 comments: