
**Warning very biased pictures. Apparently I was very focussed on my own kid. There were so many people there I didn't get a single photo of. Sorry!
Eileene's is nice enough to host an Easter Party every year. I think this is the third one we've been to. Teagan was sad he would be in school this year. I tried to remind him he would be doing fun things there as well. I think he went for it. Jade was all about the egg hunt this year. She fussed all morning because she wanted the snack we were taking then she wanted the eggs. Not a happy morning. The first picture is here disappointed face that I dumped our eggs into the community pile when we got there. Looks a bit like agony doesn't it?

First the kids played for a while but Jade really couldn't play. She just couldn't stop thinking about the eggs. I finally had to take her basket and put it up because she just couldn't get over us not egg hunting yet. Inside we did a little project while the dads hid eggs. We picked the bunny. I put the glue on and told her what the items were, like eyes, nose. Then she would stick them down. I love that we got a Hindu bunny. There was another pink circle but she decided her bunny was complete.
Finally it was time to hunt. After all that fuss she got a few eggs and then seemed more concerned that Ava got some. It was totally cute and sweet of Jade. She followed her around giving her eggs and putting them in here basket saying, "There". At some point they parted ways. We were suppose to keep track of how many we got but Jade's basket was pretty small so I just let her pick up. If they didn't fit they would fall out for another kid to get.

Every year there is something the kids reject. I can't remember what it was previously but this year it was these little goodie bags. No offense to whom ever brought them(I don't even know). I'm just stating the facts. They were actually better than any of the eggs. They had way more stuff in them and they were adorable but because they weren't eggs most of the kids (the little ones especially) would pick them up and put them back down. It was funny to watch.
At the end Mitchell and Jade sat down together. They sat and chatted and offered candy. Well mostly Mitchell offered candy while Jade kinda dug in his basket to see what else he had. I missed a totally cute picture were Mitchell fed Jade a jelly bean. Here you see the offering but the actual feeding was just too cute. 







Next was snacks. Everyone brought yummy goodies. I let Jade go at one of Eileene's cupcakes white shirt and all. Now that I've found clorox clean up will get anything out of white I'm fearless. After that she ate pineapple until she couldn't reach it anymore. I loved the fruit and the spinach dip. Not together but you get the idea. 
We chatted and when it was time to go got an adorable mommy gift. I really should have gotten a picture. Eileene obviously worked hard on them and they were so cute. I still have the chick from mine sitting out. So thank you again Eileene. We had fun!
Friday, April 17, 2009
Zezulka's Easter Party
Posted by The Teagan Times at 12:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment