I had my first ob appointment yesterday. The day before our baby beats doppler thing came in. I'm so glad it came before my appointment. I think the anxiety of whether the doctor would find a heartbeat or not would kill me had I not already found it myself. She was also going to go in the not so fun way with the ultrasound wand. Luckily I quickly pointed out where I found it with my simple little machine the day before and she decide we could go the easy way.
I don't think I've ever been more amazed by an ultrasound. I've always been very excited for them but so see the baby moving was so wonderful. You could see the all the bone structure and the little arms and legs. The best part was when she got the hand. The baby's palm was on the sac and the hand was flexing. It was so sweet. I think it's kind of nice I waited so long to go in too. It cuts out the not so exciting ultrasounds. You know the and here is your little bean ones. It's a very active baby and the doc has already put in her guess on what it is. In three weeks we find out officially.
I did decided to stay with Dr. Boden. I really like her. She is actually due in three weeks. She is having another girl. So I'll have my old Dr. the next few visits. After the ultrasound Dr. Boden thinks the baby is actually 15 weeks 6 days along which is exactly a week from what I actually should be. Both Jade and Teagan always measured bigger than they were though so I think my original due date is correct. She is setting the due date between the 8th and 15th of October. Teagan's due date was the 8th as well.
I just wanted to report the good news. All is well. Cast your vote on the sidebar. Do you think it's a boy or a girl? I find out the day before Mother's Day. Neat huh?
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Ultrasounds are fun!
Posted by The Teagan Times at 10:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
I believe you already know that my psychic vibes are saying girl. I haven't received any vibes as to what her name will be though, I'll let you know.
Great news and so much fun! I voted you having a girl! I also wanted to get in a Happy Birthday to you! Hope you had a great day!
Yeah, I'm so glad everything is going good. And I'm glad the ultrasound was the nice kind not the not so nice kind. I'm going to cast my vote right now but really I have no idea.
Congrats. I was Blog hopp'n and found you. I didn't know you where pregnant? My due date is Oct 3 and I go to Bodon also and she's due in 3weeks?!?! Hopefully she's around on May 5 cause that's my next appointment and we're hoping to find out what we're having.
Cute blog and maybe we'll see eachother on Sunday.
Cool is Schmitt taking over while Bodon is out? We've seen him a couple times with Leah's pregnancy and I like him. Yeah that's fine with adding us as long as I can add you to our blog!
Post a Comment