We went to the Westward Look Resort in Tucson again this year for Ian's business Christmas party. Guess who came with us. This is usually a really nice get away for Ian and I but I just couldn't leave my baby. We still had a blast. Ian had meetings during the day and there was a dinner and dance the last night. Guage and I pretty much stayed in the room and relaxed. We did a little shopping. The night of the dance we turned in early because the band was so loud it was hurting my ears so I could only imagine how poor little Gauge was feeling. Ian and I still got our evenings alone after Gauge went to bed. We usually have a pretty cute picture of the two of us every year. Here was our attempt at one below. You can pick your favorite.
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment