Saturday, December 5, 2009

Mama Jade



Jade is holding her one baby doll here in the rocker.  I'm catching up so I'm writing this January 24th and I know we haven't seen this baby doll for at least a month.  Jade is very take it or leave it when it comes to babies.  When we were going to have Gauge I wasn't sure what to expect.  I was pretty positive she wouldn't be jealous and she isn't.  I kinda thought she would either be a huge mother hen or ignore him completely.  And that is what she does.  She either has to hold him, feed him and love him or she just doesn't notice him at all.

This particular week the picture was taken she was all about mama.  She would wear my shoes and clothes.  Jade followed me around and did what I did.  She was very cuddly that week which I adored.  She would even point to herself and say, "I Mama!".  I was feeding Gauge and he wasn't interested so I sat the bottle down.  Well Jade went and found her baby, got the bottle and crawled up in the rocker to feed her baby.  It was a bit of a mess but I knew this was something I had to get a picture of because it wasn't going to happen all the time.  I LOVE my little girl!

0 comments: