Thursday, December 24, 2009

Candy Houses


I can't really call these Gingerbread Houses.  So I'm going to call them candy houses.  I have been doing them with Teagan since before Jade was born.  We usually do them with friends but just ran out of time this year.  We finally got around to doing them on Christmas eve.  He had fun.


The candy.  My kids are pretty good about not eating more candy than they put on their house.  I had so much leftover.  It was crazy.


Left to right is Daddy's house, mine and then Teagan's.  I should have gotten some better pictures of Teagan's house.  He added extra rooms this year and made a flat roof.  He got really creative with it. 


Here is Jade's.  She was happy with just putting a little frosting and candy on the graham cracker.  In the days after Christmas she ate our houses when we weren't looking.  :)

0 comments: