Saturday, December 12, 2009

Read To Me



I know I've said it a million times but there really is no better big brother than Teagan.  He is so kind and patient and just loves his siblings to death.  He was squishing Gauge's checks the other day and saying, "He is sooooo cute!  I just can't stop looking at him.".  Here he was reading his AR book and decided to read out loud for Gauge.  This is a good time to brag on Teagan some more.  I am amazed at his level of reading.  This child that wouldn't let me teach him to read when he was five reads the scriptures with next to no help.  We have our scripture study every morning and just when I think I'm going to have to help him with a word he says it before I can.  I'm very curious what his true reading level is.  He is stuck at second grade for AR because beyond that the books are too long and he gets bored.  He is an awesome kid and an even awesomer big brother.


0 comments: