
I can't believe I haven't done this post yet. This is Teagan's actual birthday. In the morning I made Teagan pancakes and bacon. For lunch he wanted to go to Sizzler. It is his favorite place to eat. After that we went to Albertsons so Teagan could pick out a cake. He picked a snickers cake which was pretty good. I'm not a cake lover but it wasn't half bad. Teagan and Jade both got a special cupcake too. Unfortunately you can't tell from the pictures but Jody, Denise, Stanley & Kade came over in the evening to celebrate with us. I had been saving a power miners lego set for his real birthday. He thought it was awesome. He asked how I knew that was what he always wanted. It was cute. Jade helped him open his present and he was happy to put it together the rest of the evening. It was a nice day for all of us but most importantly our sweet birthday boy!
Daddy & Jade
Teagan & Mommy. Gauge is actually in this picture too. Under the cover.
Happy Birthday To You!
Jade's cupcake face
Jade was so happy to get the bow.
Power Miners Drill
See!
1 comments:
Hey there, my youngest, Abraham, was 7 October 23rd (p.s can you delete my post after you read, thank you) and he got the exact same gift from us, haha, thats funny, even half way across the world the kids are still into the same things. He has only just started collecting Lego, dang it's soo expensive tho!
Post a Comment