
Teagan was afraid to hold Gauge for a while. He said that he had dropped Jade when she was a baby and didn't want to drop Gauge. I didn't think I remembered this but now I think I might. What was a big deal to him was really no big deal. I think it was Christmas morning and he was holding her on the floor and dropped her off his lap. So we are talking little boy's lap to the floor. Believe me nobody fussed about it. Apparently it was enough to scare him off of holding babies for a while. The urge to hold his brother finally overcame his fear of hurting him. I'm so grateful for such a kind hearted boy. As well as a really sweet baby. I can see already that these boys are going to have similar personalities. I love my boys!









0 comments:
Post a Comment