Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009


I have finally learned now that I can just forget about putting a two year old in a costume.  It's just not going to happen with my kids.  Jade screamed bloody murder when we tried to put on her adorable Princess Leia costume.  She has had it since last year because it was too big.  Heck she might be able to wear it next year since she is such a tiny little thing.  We made our way out the the farm pool for the Halloween activities.  The first person Jade saw was her favorite person Curtis.

 Here is Lee and Sam Pooley.  Oops I mean Robin.  I'm just sure he is going to be upset someday that he didn't get to be Batman.  LOL!


Here is Batman (Mitchell) with Kelsey.

I didn't get a lot of pictures of other people becasue I was feeding the baby most of the night but I had to get this picture.  Look at Clara's hair.  So cute!

 Teagan dressed up as Clone Trooper Rex.

Megan & Gauge

Me and my little tiger.


Roar!  Yeah right.

Ian missed having a costume this year.  With the baby we didn't even have time to think about it.  We are making plans for next year though.


Batman enjoying his loot.

Denise took Jade around to get candy.  She did a really good job because Jade came back with a pumpkin full.
 

Daddy and Jade.  She looks like she wasn't ready to hold still.



Hi Cutie!

Okay this picture was awesome because when I put the camera up to take it she was just holding the cones.  This was something she did at the last second which made for a hilarious photo.

I can't believe we have three babies now.  It's awesome!



0 comments: