Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween 2010


Aren't they sweet?  This was the least stressful Halloween ever.  I'm really starting to learn.  I had just gotten back from being out of town for a week.   I had gotten the costume like a month early.  Jade's was in her closet to begin with.  I didn't ask her what she wanted to be.  After two years of her not wearing the costume I got her I decided to just wait and see if she would put it on.  If not she can wear a Halloween shirt or something.  I wasn't going to worry about it.  Turned out she loved the idea of wearing her princess dress and she thought I was awesome because I knew how to make a crown out of foil and paper.


Teagan was super easy.  He knew he wanted this Ninja costume when he saw it and never changed his mind.  I thought it was pretty cool. 


Jade's costume we had picked up just as a dress she could play dress up in .  They had them at Costco for $15 bucks and I couldn't pass it up.  I didn't plan on it being for Halloween but it worked out great.


She felt like a pretty princess.


Sam and Mitchell


Gauge's Teddy Bear costume.  I thought it was pretty sweet.  There was a little girl bear at the trunk or treat too.


Isn't he handsome?


My pumpkin.


I love this picture.  The kids had a blast.  There was so much to do and they got a ton of candy this year.

0 comments: