Finally my little guys get a birthday party. It seems every year there are so many things going on in October that it's difficult to squeeze in a party. Last year we were having a baby. Kind of a big deal. :) I talked to Teagan about his party and what he wanted to do. I asked him if he wanted his own party or to have his and Gauge's together. Teagan wanted to have them together. I think he would have actually been really upset if their parties weren't combined. And thank goodness because there wasn't time for two. Teagan's buddies that could came over early to play games. The picture above is Ryan, Clay and James on the floor. They are playing Castle Crashers.
The boys had a dinner of hotdogs and chips. Mark Bush is in this picture. He came a little later. We are glad he made it.
Gauge had a thing about the rocking chair through out the party. He had to be in it and he had to do it himself. He would make it rock. It wouldn't have been a big deal but it was the first time he really showed any interest in the chair and he was obessesed. Even though the quality of this picture was bad I had to include it so I could remember how funny he was with the chair.
Teagan!
The boys cake. I was going for as little stress as possible so I didn't even order a cake. I decided I was going to go down there the day of and get whatever they had and be comepletely happy with it. I really scored with this one. Not two babyish but great for a one year old and an 8 year old.
Teagan holding his brother back from the fire.
Happy Birthday!
Blowing out the candles.
I really can't believe he is one already.
Birthday cake round two for Gauge.
Closest to farthest is Meagan, Sarah, Alyssa and Hayden. Denise is over to the right there.
Christian playing animals.
The boys having cake and playing Roblox.
Someone said something to Jade and she was really mad. I don't know what happened but she felt like she had gotten in trouble. Poor girl.
My honey.
Jade and her skull ring.
Mmmm cake.
Great Grandma John and Mari watching the boys play.
Teagan is ready to open presents.
I got Jade a little present. I thought she would like this watercolors book.
Grandma, Mari and Jessica helped Gauge open his presents.
Teagan got a bucket of dum dums.
Thomas and Megan hanging out with Gauge. Happy Birthday Teagan & Gauge.






























0 comments:
Post a Comment