I've been planning on making this FOREVER and I finally got it done. I need to make a minor change to it. I need to add a ring on one side of the band to even it out a bit but I love it. So here is proof that I do finally do those projects I talk about. Even after the others I have planned I have tons of beads. I'm going to need to Esty or Ebay them away. I was thinking about putting together a watch craft kit. I don't know we will see. I had fun with this though. My next is turquoise and silver. Oh and I want to make a full bracelet like this too. So basically it will be like the back of the watchband but all the way around. It's going to be purdy. Can't wait!
Saturday, October 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment