I was busy working on a monthly menu (which I've been avoiding) and Teagan wanted to ride his bike. I really didn't want to leave my little project so Ian volunteers to go out with the kids. Thank you! They are out there playing for a while and I get a tap on the window. Here is what I see...
This is the trailer for my bike. It's been sitting out in the sun since I got pregnant with Jade. It was sitting in the yard and I asked Ian to toss it out. Mostly to dipose of my guilt for letting it get in an unusuable condition. Ian hadn't gotten to throwing it out yet. While they were out playing he got the idea to hook it to Teagan's bike. Honestly I think he was tired of pushing Jade around in the car. Who cares the reason. It's just cool and it made us all laugh.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Why Dads Are So Great!
Posted by The Teagan Times at 11:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
That's awesome!
That boy is going to get some serious muscles hauling his sis around. Win win!
Post a Comment