Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Great Job Teagan!


Look who got student of the month for Kindergarten! We are so proud. Funny thing is I was just telling Ian yesterday that I was a little bit nervous about the parent/teacher conferences coming. We know what a great little guy Teagan is but I wondered if the teacher could see it. Well question answered.

Every Wednesday Appleby has an assembly. Today I dropped Teagan off a little bit late. I had him line up with his class while I dropped off his backpack. As I was rushing off to make sure we were at the park to meet little Emily Reid I heard Teagan's name called. He looked so excited running up to get his award.

I stopped and stood over with his class so he could see I was still there. His teacher then told me how he was such a good student and so nice to the other kids. I really had no reason to be concerned. Teagan is such a great kid! With his award he gets a free meal at Sizzler. Fun!

2 comments:

The Pooley Tribe said...

Yeah! Congrats Teagan! He looks so proud!

B.T.B.B. said...

Great Job Teagan!