
Between class parties, birthday parties and Halloween I've made a lot of cupcakes lately. This is apparently Jades favorite food. If there is a cupcake in the house she will sniff it out. All day long she will guide us to the kitchen and point, grunt and scream for a cupcake. Mostly she just eats the frosting and tears up the cake. Ian called me in the other day and told me to grab the camera. So here are some pictures of her enjoying one. 


Saturday mornings are always difficult. Every Saturday something goes wrong in the morning and we are late. The Saturday after Teagan's birthday I just knew we were going to be on time. I got Jade dressed early. Switching off between her and I. Jade is dressed, Mommy gets dressed. Jade gets her shoes on, Mommy gets her shoes on. You get the idea. So we were down to me doing my hair. That is it and we are out the door. I'm doing my hair and I shut off the blow dryer. It's so quiet. Hmmm I should check on Jade. Check out the video to see what I found. Excuse the mess we through everything from Teagan's party on the table.
I would like to thank Ian for leaving the cupcakes out and Teagan for leaving out his chair. I do have to take some blame though. I really should have check on her sooner. I thought she was innocently watching the three stooges. My bad! Oh and just kind tilt your head when I turn the camera. I often forget I can't just flip video right side up.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Cupcake Mania
Posted by The Teagan Times at 1:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I love how she's learned to not say anything when she's in trouble. What a smart girl. Plead the 5th--works every time.
So cute! As a mom these moments can be so frustrating, but just to peek in as a friend.....ADORABLE! Of course, I didn't have to clean up the cupcakes!
That is awesome. That girl loves her cupcakes.
Post a Comment