Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I've been tagged! All about my sweetie!


Fun it's my turn! I'm been enjoying reading this as it went from person to person.

1. Where did we meet? Umm we met at church but we were in separate wards. Yes Blythe once had two wards. He started dating my friend. They broke up. He let me put make-up on him at mutual. The rest is history. Honestly I always had my eye on him.

2. How long did we date? 6 months in high school. Then about two years before we got married. Here is our engagement picture. I know scary tan. I was taking advantage of living near the beach.


3. How long have you been married? 10 years.

4. What does he do that surprises you? When he uses big words. He never used to. In fact he would make fun of me when I did. Claiming I was making up the word. In the past five years he has really expanded his vocabulary. It's goes something like this. We are talking and he says,"____________". I say, "Where did you hear that word?" He says, "What it's a word!" I say, "Yes I know it's a word but not a word you normally use." I love it. The man I've know for 16 years comes up with new tricks all the time.

5. What is your favorite feature of his? Oh there are many but I would say my very favorite is his shoulders. They are huge!


6. What is your favorite quality of his? He is so sweet!

7. Does he have a nickname for you? Babe, Mama, Hun, Sweetie.

8. What is his favorite color? Green

9. What is his favorite food? A good steak and carne asada. Yes that is two different things. Sort of.

10. What is his favorite sport? Wrestling for sure. Next football and hockey.

11. When and where was your first kiss? Prom while we were dancing to "Love Is" by Vanessa Williams and Brian McKnight. They were playing the video on a big screen and I was watching it so I didn't see the kiss coming. What a great surprise!



12. Favorite thing to do as a couple? Get a hotel out of town, alone! I'll say no more.

13. Does he have a hidden talent? Best mac & cheese maker.

14. How old is he? 32

15. Who said "I love you" first? Ian in high school when we were between classes. I was a bit shocked because I thought it was a little early but I see now I definitely loved him then too.

16. What is his favorite type of music? It's always been rap, a little country, house music, then odds and ends like Ozzy & Areosmith. Oh and R&B. Okay lots of stuff.

17. What do you admire most about him? Umm first that he puts up with me. He is sweet and kind. Rarely complains even when he should. Does so much for me. He is fun. He makes me laugh. He is always there to talk to. He is my best friend.

18. Do you think he will read this? Yeah he is reading over my shoulder right now...oh wait he left.

I tag Kelsey! Have fun!

4 comments:

The Pooley Tribe said...

You guys are a lovely couple. And thanks so much for the tag, I'll get around to it. :)

Barnard Family said...

Sooo cute. Your husband is a riot. We need to have a game night again.

Anonymous said...

How sweet! I haven't seen this one going around yet. Thanks for sharing!

B.T.B.B. said...

You two are so cute. Glad this tag is going around. It's nice to be reminded of the little things that make us fall in love.