
As if getting an award today wasn't enough(see post below). Teagan also came home with his school pictures. Cute!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
First School Picture
Posted by The Teagan Times at 1:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

As if getting an award today wasn't enough(see post below). Teagan also came home with his school pictures. Cute!
Posted by The Teagan Times at 1:46 PM
4 comments:
What a handsome man! Big day for little Teagan.
That is such a cute picture.
I always love kindergarten pictures the best. Unfortunately the camera person was having issues that day, or my kids were...I will have to scan in the photos to show the "how not to take a picture" portraits. We are ALL getting retakes done! YIKES! I really like American Idol too. It is really fun. I haven't been able to gring myself to spend $45 on it yet though. I will just have to borrow it from Olivia again ;)
what an adorable little boy!
Post a Comment