
These pictures should be next to the word summer in the dictionary. You may remember for a souvenir Jade and her friend got suckers at the zoo. Well here is her friend. His name is Mitchell and he is just a cool kid. Ian and I happen to be very fond of his mom and dad too. He is about four months older than Jade. I think that is right. Mostly he and Jade don't really play yet but Kelsey (his mom) and I find fun stuff to do while we watch our cuties. Mostly Jade invades his personal space right now. I'm sure in the next year they will find tons of fun stuff to do. Teagan was rethinking getting a plastic spider after seeing how much these guys were enjoying their suckers. For some reason about half way through they took to washing their suckers in the water. Yummy! Thanks for coming over. Come home it will get a little cooler soon I promise.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Summer & Friends!
Posted by The Teagan Times at 5:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I see you're suffering from pregnancy brain. :) Mitchell is a month and a half older than Jade. I still smile when I think about that day. It was just perfect summer fun.
No way! Is that all? I wish I could blame it on pregnancy. Wait I can. My pregnancy with Jade because I've never beeen able to remember exactly how far apart they are. LOL!
Post a Comment