Sunday, August 17, 2008

Pretty Piggies


Oh look our little baby is growing up. We are very excited we can get her hair into pigtails. I first did them yesterday. It looked a little scraggly but was still really cute. Then I got out some jelly beans to distract her and went out them again. Ian and I couldn't stop staring at her. Ian commented several times about how she looked so grown up with her hair done. Excuse the picture. One of her pigtails is still a little wet. We were late and had to rush out the door. I can't wait until she gets more hair so I can try out all the stuff on that Princess Hair blog. Fun!

2 comments:

The Pooley Tribe said...

Very, very cute. And I can't believe you got her to hold still so long.

Ruth said...

I noticed the new do at church today. Very lady-like. :)