Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Getting ready for Halloween


Who is the most terrible holiday decorator ever?  No, it's me!  I'm sure it makes me less fun or selfish in some way but I hate the weird little kids decorations.  I feel like an elementary school teacher putting them up.  Then my kids go to Grandma's and she has her little paper decorations and the kids love them.  So I'm sure I'm in the wrong here.  This year I decided to do some decorations we can all love.  Gauge loves my black bird.  I even read the kids The Raven.


This pumpkin is meant to turn into a fall bouquet.  This will have to happen next year.  I didn't get to it.


I did all the front windows like this.  Next year I'll use paint but this is the car window chalk.  The kids loved them.  Jade was so upset with me when I washed them off.


These guys were fun.  I found a bag of skeletons and online I saw a 16" tall bride and groom.  They were pretty creepy.  So I made my own.  I love them.


Happy Halloween from my little ballerina.


Target frame and my printer.  Tada!  Thanks Pinterest.


Michael's was having a sale.  I picked up the wreath, the bird and picked some flowers from my bouquet to be.  I think it turned out pretty.


Aren't they just creepier in a jar.  Like they need to be contained or they will get you!!!!

0 comments: