I really wish we can gotten true before pictures but we didn't think to take any until the tear down started. I love the new bathroom. Isn't it wonderful when your vision of something comes together. The shelf we are looking at in the corner is getting doors as soon as we make another trip to IKEA. I think glass ones and then I'll get some vinyl design to put on the glass. The white chair in front of the vanity is getting exchanged for a dark wood one. The black frame on the wall is getting ribbon and fabric so I can use it for my hair stuff. Thank you Ian for all your hard work and trusting me about the things I wanted to do. Most of all thanks to Jody for the new shower, counter tops, toilet & carpet. He is a pretty awesome landlord. Wait landlords get paid. Okay so that make him and extra nice guy. Off to the next room. :)
Sunday, October 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















0 comments:
Post a Comment