Sunday, October 16, 2011

9 Years Old...No Way!


See they turn 9 and you have to get them in a head lock to take a picture with you.  You should have seen the out takes.  This year with everything so busy we just did little cake and ice cream birthdays for Teagan and Gauge.  Teagan wanted a Phineas and Ferb birthday.  I stressed about games and such and he was so busy playing with his friends there was no time for any of that anyway.  It was kinda nice actually.


There were a bunch of chicks at Teagan's party and they were all totally cute.


Jade's poses these days crack me up.


I got rings to stick in cupcakes but decided to go the easy route and just get a cake.  Totally worth it and my boy was just as happy.


See!  Actually I think Ian had just said something funny to him.  Blurry picture and all I had to put this in because I just love his smile here.


Here he is showing off his front teeth.  I think Ian is actually teasing him again.


Make a wish.


Presents!


Jade was helping out.


Teagan says these were his spongebob teeth.  He had a blast.  We were all up way to late and we all had lots of fun.  Thank you everyone.  Sorry it was such a busy weekend.  I'm so grateful to all of you that stopped in when you could and let us borrow your kids.  We just had to set a date and run with it.  Life it too crazy right now.  Teagan had a very happy birthday.  :) 

0 comments: