School starts on Monday for us. We are so excited to start this year. One of the questions I was always asked when school started was, "What did you do this summer?". Well I had to blog about what we did the majority of the time and will do until it cools off, the pool. We would go in the mornings or in the evenings and have dinner there. Sometimes Teagan and I would go in the afternoon while Ian stayed home with Jade and Gauge while they napped. Really there is no way to survive Blythe without a pool. We love the pool.
It's definately been worth the membership. Way better than being cooped up in the house. Best of all no sunburns all year long. Gauge got a slight one when I forgot his sunblock but it didn't even make him uncomfortable. I actually used to work at this pool. It's kinda fun when the kids I lifegaurded for come back all grown up. Most of the people that have memberships keep them for years so their kids come back with their kids. They stare at me for a while and usually I can recall their names and once I start talking to them they remember who I am. I'm getting old. Maybe someday my kids will come back with their kids. :)












0 comments:
Post a Comment