Monday, August 30, 2010

Shootin' Stuff



So what do you do with your family on Monday nights?  Around here we shoot stuff.  LOL!  I think what we were doing what getting a new dove hunter ready for the season.  Ian's little brother Kade just went through the hunter's safety course and got a new shot gun.  It was fun.  I hadn't been shooting with a shotgun for about fifteen years.  I didn't do so great but I started getting the hang of it again.  Ian and I are going to go out again when we get a chance.


This is Teagan, Sarah & Christain up on a hill exploring.


That is Jason farthest away, then Jody & Cookie closest to the camera.


Ian throwing pigeons.  He is just pretty whaever he does.  :)


Jade sat in the chairs and hung out with Grandma.  She wore her sandals because we didn't know we were going out in the desert.  Poor thing got a few stickers on her feet but she was happy.


Gauge on the other hand was very tired.  He really didn't mind the shooting at all.  It just kept him from napping.


At the end I got a turn.  Mostly Jason cleaned up my missed shots.  It was fun though.

0 comments: