This was Jade's teacher for most of the last session. Jade totally loved her. You would think with Jade someone as quiet and sweet as this lifeguard would get walked all over but Jade found someone she really enjoyed learning from. I don't know her name but I'm going to find out. I need to brag about her to those in charge. When we would go swimming on her own she would dunk under water like her teacher taught her and say, "This is fun!". Oh and most important...JADE FINALLY PASSED! Yeah! Good job Jade!
Is it just me or is he pointing and laughing at me? Perhaps I'm just paranoid.
Teagan did awesome! I got this picture of him diving. I don't know why they were teaching the kids to dive from a seated position. Maybe it's some new thing since my lifeguard days but he did it well. He also showed me a regular dive and a backflip he can do. Pretty awesome buddy!









1 comments:
I first learned to dive sitting and then later they moved on to standing. A lot of good it did me, I still have a hard time swimming without my plugging my nose. :) Could Jade's teacher be Noelle McMillan? I'm not sure, but I think that looks like her.
Post a Comment