1. Gauge is rolling over and over and over. He is so pleased with himself.
2. Jade is talking much more. Fits because she can't find the words seems to be a thing of the past. Although they are replaced with fits because she is a two year old girl. I love it when she says disgusting.
3. Teagan reads a book in bed every night. Such a little grown up.
4. We went camping. Post to come about that.
5. Our hamster Cute II is the cutest most social little bugger. We love him.
6. We are getting to the bottom of what the heck is wrong with Mommy. Found I have PCOS and growths in my thyroid. Sucks a little but so wonderful to know why I've been having all the symptoms I have.
7. Jade went in for her dental work and did great. More to come on that.
8. Teagan has only one more visit to the dentist and he is done. It will be his 4th visit over the past 30 days.
9. Daddy's Jujitsu class may be ending. He has been teaching it about a third of the time but they will probably have a club now which will save him a lot of money.
10. I made Jade a dress I'm very proud of. More to come on that as well. More dresses to come too.
11. Gauge is trying out his vocal cords all the time now. He really enjoys teaching gospel doctrine class.
12. I brought home two new cars this week. The second is in the drive way right now. It's going back in the morning. We need more room but we want a used car and I'm not in love with the ones they have right now.
13. I got a new calling. I still have my old one which is working with the girls for Faith in God Activity Days but now I'm on the committee for enrichment.
14. Daddy got a suit. He looks sooo handsome (as always). Note to self...take pictures. I think he feels all grown up now.
15. Jade loves to have family "hair" at night. That is prayer for those of you that don't speak two year old.
16. Both Jade & Teagan love flossing their teeth. Strange.
17. Tomatoes still coming in the garden. We now have sunflowers, celery, garlic, peppers, cucumbers, lettuce, spinach, beets, carrots & green beans planted. The garden makes me happy.
18. We have been sooo busy. Out of town two or three times a week with doctors appointments. I can't wait to slow down some.
19. It's getting hot. We seem to be skipping spring. Oh well can't wait to go swimming soon.
20. Jade discovered Wonderpets at Grandma's house. We need to get her a few videos on Netflix.
I'm sure there is move but that is the best I can come up with at 5am. I have some posts coming about some of this. I back date them so you may want to check every once in a while even though it doesn't show that I've updated. What's new with you?
Thursday, March 18, 2010
What's New?
Posted by The Teagan Times at 5:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment