Hopefully I don't embarrass Ian too much with this one. It really has to be documented. Now when he is telling his grandchildren about that time he put his truck in the ditch he will have proof. Okay I don't think that would convince him. Honestly he doesn't really read this so just don't say anything. :) This actually happened August 2009 but this is the first I've been able to get any pictures. It wasn't his fault. I guess the bank gaveway under his front tire and the rest of the truck followed. The truck was fine though and so was Ian. Just a little wet on the passenger side. I'm glad it was a small ditch. There are some really big ones around. That would have been terrible. By the way is this valley pretty or what? I love alfalfa fields.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment