Sunday, March 21, 2010

St. Patrick's Day Party

This was just a really good excuse for Teagan to have some friends over.  I planned some snacks and a few activities but we pretty much winged it.  I'll comment on the pictures.

I made these frogs I saw in a magazine.  They were more trouble than I expected because I didn't read the instructions so I didn't have the green grapes I needed to finish them.  I think they were worth the problems they gave me though.  I will definately make them for the kids later on.

Every party we have I never remember to get pictures of my cupcakes.  They are usually pretty adorable.  I know I'm so humble right?  These I frosted in like a minute so they are not my best work but still pretty awesome.  I colored the cake green and put things in the cupcakes like skittles, rolos, reces cups, kisses and even gum balls.  I didn't eat any of them because I really need to limit sugar but they were cute.  I hear the skittles ones were pretty yummy.

Thank you Pooley's for joining us.  You made Jade's day and mine too.  I didn't get any pictures of Sam.  He was usually under something foraging for food on my dirty floors.  Sorry Sam I'll mop before you come back.

We did a little gold hunt.  Thanks Kelsey for working on that.  Then the kids got goodie bags and played outside.  It was a good party.

1 comments:

The Pooley Tribe said...

Thanks for having us over. We always enjoy hanging out. And that day we especially needed to get out of the house. I'd say it was a big success.