We decided at the very last minute that we would take advantage of a four day weekend and take a family vacation. We had planned to go to Disneyland this year but rooms were booked where we wanted to stay. We decided there were some fun things we could do in Arizona. We took a few hours to iron out some plans, packed and the next morning we left. We started with the Arizona Science Center. I wanted to take Teagan there when he was smaller and I thought it would be something he would have fun with. So there are tons of pictures I'll comment as you scroll.
This was cute. They had an area with all the details that go into building a house. They had a huge map of the area. Basically all the surrounding populated area across several cities. They had a really cool video that showed a house being built in 5 days. It was crazy. Ian and Teagan had fun with this plumbing project while I changed diapers.
Tired and wet.
This game was awesome. There was a ball in the middle and you were supposed to concentrate on it and relax. Who ever was the most relaxed pushed the ball. It was pretty crazy. I lost. I lost over and over.
This was about balance. Jade loved it and spent as much time there as possible.
I never really got to see what Teagan was doing here. I think he was doing some sort of landscaping.
There is nothing better than looking down a hallway and being caught off gaurd by how hot you still think your hubby is after twelve years of marriage. Poor guy is innocently looking an an exhibit and being ogled by his wife. I have no idea what that exhibit was about.
Jade found a friend.
We watched a shark movie at the IMAX. Jade jumped around the whole time and then took her clothes off. The poor girl next to us was very kind. Teagan wouldn't wear his glasses for half the movie. I think we were all tired by then.
But we still had fun.
This was the Goosebumps area. It was all about fear. I took this picture because of Jade's recent fear of big chickens.
Ian scared me with this one. You were supposed to stick your hand in not knowing what was in there. I started too and Ian made me jump. Jade said it was a cute snake.
This one was about the fear of falling. They did a video of you as you fell. We never got to see Ian's but I think he kept a straight face. There were so many exhibits I didn't get pictures of because we were juggling the kids. One area was about the weather. It was really cool. We didn't get to see the Robots area which was our main reason for going. *Sigh*
We went to Joe's Crab Shack that night. It was totally fun. Jade was so tired she was yelling but since it was so loud in the restaurant no one noticed. Jade loved it when they started dancing and she had to get out on the floor too. After that we went back to the hotel and got to bed really late.




















0 comments:
Post a Comment