
Here is Gauge's room which is actually in our room. Our room used to be two seperate rooms until a wall was taken out. So it's a perfect little place complete with a closet for Gauge. I just love the bedding. It is very similar to Jade's. The same brand just a different design. This one is called Peek a Boo by Cocalo. I got the whole thing for an awesome deal on ebay.
Jade likes to crawl up in the crib and pretend she is a baby. Yes Jade is naked again. Seems my kids never have clothes on. Oh well. I didn't have to make curtains. The piece that came with the set fit the window after all. I found the rug at Kmart on clearance. Woohoo! It was really bugging me to have pink carpet in the baby's room.
We are ready now. The room is done and our bags are packed. After Teagan's party on the 1st little Gauge is welcome to make his appearance whenever he wishes.





Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Gauge's Room
Posted by The Teagan Times at 9:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Too cute!
Cute stuff, its almost time!
Wow really cute. I've never been able to decorate a babies room. Odd considering I've had five kids. We've just never been in a place where the baby gets it's own space. I can't believe your already to have the baby. It (And this is probably just because I never see you) seems like just yesterday I read your blog about you being pregnant. I'm excited for you.
Post a Comment