We hit the pet show first thing when we got to the park. We thought Jade would love it. She was half interested. Teagan really liked it though.
Teagan liked the set especially. All the cool ways the animals came out.

Afterwards the kids went forward the pet the animals. I thought it was pretty neat that these were all rescued animals.
After the pet show it was time for our picnic with Shamu. Teagan thought the movie they show in the beginning was the show. He was in for a surprise. Jade enjoyed eating every one's lunch but again only half paid attention to the show.


Wow! Ian wondered how you train such large animals. I'm wondering that as well.
Today is a new day. Teagan really wanted a shark tooth necklace. I told him he had to earn it with bravery. After the sesame street incident the day before I figured he needed some bravery. So touching a starfish was his first task.
The flamingos.
Grumpy flamingos.
Ian had me take this picture. He liked the mounds that they build.
More pretty flowers.
I decided we had better get a picture of us and as I did my camera died. There were so many more pictures I would have liked to have taken but oh well. The boys went on the sky tower while I walked Jade to sleep. Right by the sky tower was this awesome tree. Roots dropped down from the branches. I had to assume it's some sort of swamp tree but I have no idea. We went to the arcade and the Teagan and Ian won a bunch of stuffed animals. Jade was a happy girl when she woke up to lots of friends to cuddle with.
Teagan got a whoopee cushion there which was great entertainment on the way home. Seriously the boy laughed so hard. It was a good trip. We did almost everything at the park. We would have done everything but the second day was really crowded. I'm so glad we did two days. We were worn out but it was worth it. I apologized to Teagan for being grumpy that morning. I really was. Anyway he told me I wasn't grumpy. This kid is so forgiving. Love him! Teagan gets to mark this off on his goal board for the year.
Saturday, July 18, 2009
SeaWorld Day 2
Posted by The Teagan Times at 9:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Wow what a fun vacation. I'm jealous. That looked like such fun.
I'm glad you had fun! We went a few weeks ago and I must say that it wasn't as great as I remember it being. There's too much talking during the shows for me. I want to see tricks!!!
Post a Comment