Teagan was so excited for Kindergarten Graduation. He swore the day he got his little certificate he was in first grade. I had no idea they had put together a couple dances to entertain us with. They were so cute. I have some of them on video that I'll try to put up. Jade loved the dancing too. She was one the sidelines dancing along with the kids.

Here is Teagan getting his certificate from Ms. Smith and Mr. James.
Ms. Smith with her class. I had a hard time this year keeping straight who was in Teagan's class because they were often combined with Ms. Louriero's.
Ms. Smith and Teagan. We got her some pink roses. Teagan was excited to give them to her.
Teagan with his certificate. He was very happy to pose with it. He didn't mind posing for both Grandma John and me to snap some pictures. 
Teagan and Mommy! I love these pictures we take ourselves. They turn out so cute. After Graduation we went with the Reid's to Carl's Jr. to play. After that Clay came home with us and they played some more.
Teagan got his grades that day too. They were perfect again with glowing comments from his teacher. We are so proud of you Teagan! Not only did you learn so much this year but you were just a great kid while you did. I'm especially proud of how nice he is to his friends and his honesty. What an awesome boy!
Friday, June 12, 2009
Kindergarten Graduation
Posted by The Teagan Times at 8:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
How Cute! Alison is so excited going to Kindergarten next year. It looks like she'll be going to a good school!
Post a Comment