Monday, May 11, 2009

Cinco De Mayo


Teagan was so excited for his schools Cinco De Mayo celebration. All week he kept reminding us we needed to come see him dance on Friday. We got there and waited in line to buy tickets. I didn't even know what they were for so I just gave them the cash I had in my purse. It ended up being way to many tickets but oh well. We used a few to get some goodies. Jade enjoyed a hot dog.



Ian and I chatted with Adam Barnard. Teagan found Clay. They got some food but got called in to get ready for their dance before they could eat. I was really surprised at the amount of parents there. I was having a really hard time getting pictures. As soon as I found a spot where I could see someone would come stand in front of me. I finally just lifted my camera over everyone's heads and snapped away.




Teagan was so sweet. He couldn't see me and I could tell he was looking for us at every turn. He did a great job. He was one of two boys that bowed to their partner when it was over. Such a gentleman. After that we sort of wandered around looking for things to spend our tickets on that didn't have a big line. Teagan really wanted a snow cone and his face painted. He waited forever in line to get his dragon. He really liked it.




In fact he didn't want to wash his face so he would have it for school on Monday. I tried to explain it wouldn't stay but he wasn't hearing it. I finally agreed he didn't have to wash his face. Of course it was rubbed off by the next morning but he kept it as long as possible. We battled the crowds for a bit longer then gave the rest of our tickets away and went home. You did a great job Teagan!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

What a Fun Day!