Saturday, November 15, 2008

Tag Christmas Style!

Rachel has started the Christmas spirit here. Good for you! If it were up to me I would have my tree up already. So here goes.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Not just bags but lunch bags. I end up using them every year with a pretty ribbon. So cheap and so cute once you dress them up.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Okay first I have to say good idea Rachel. Ian prefers real my pocket book prefers fake. It's a battle and we go back and forth each year. I think the last few years we had a real one.
3. When do you put up the tree? No sooner than thanksgiving an sometimes not until the beginning of December. It's wrestling season so things get really busy.
4. When do you take the tree down? About the second week of January I think.
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I can't think of one. Most likely my bike. I think that was Christmas.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Not sure.
8. Easiest person to buy for? The kids.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No but I would love one. I'm hoping to get the little people one this year. I think the kids would have fun with it.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I used to mail cards. I don't anymore.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Nothing stands out in my mind.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? White Christmas.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? November
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not that I can think of.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Turkey. Pie. Grandma John's fruit cocktail.
16. Lights on the tree? Does anyone not put lights on the tree?
17. Favorite Christmas song? Baby, It's Cold Outside. Bing Crosby & Dorris Day

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home as much as possible.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? I bet I couldn't had I not just read Rachel's answer.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One present Christmas eve (usually pjs), the rest Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Nothing. It's a wonderful time of year.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? For the tree? Whatever we can afford.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? See above answer. Turkey, pie, Grandma John's fruit cocktail.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? My stocking full of fun stuff.

I tag Ruthanne.

2 comments:

Barnard Family said...

Yea! I love Christmas too. I was singing a Christmas song just the other day and my kids tried to tell me that it was too early. Bah-humbug! It's never too early!

B.T.B.B. said...

Baby It's Cold Outside is my ringtone every year. I love that one. I agree that it's never too early for Christmas music.