So I'm working on the bills the other day. Sitting at the computer. The kids have been totally cute all morning and they are playing in the living room. Teagan comes in and says, "Mama come look at this!". I go around the corner and I see this...
Oh my gosh! That is really cute but a little weird at the same time and really cute! I tell Teagan I think Jade is a little young for that and then bust up laughing as she whines and rubs her tummy. So here are the quotes. I wrote them down as fast as Teagan said them.
Teagan: "She wants her baby out."
Teagan to Jade: "You had a baby!"
Teagan: "That is the first time she had a baby when she was a little girl."
Then he gets all the stuffed animals in the house and puts them in a pile. Calls me in and tells me that Jade is making him babysit too much. The next moment Jade comes and literally sits on the babies. Teagan's says, "Noooo Jade don't sit on your babies!". Doesn't the miserable look and the chocolate on her face just say it all? Not only do I love my kids. I like them too. They are so much fun. 
Her apparent C-section...
And her triplets...
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Is it wrong that I think this is funny?
Posted by The Teagan Times at 6:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
I'm laughing out loud. That is too funny.
That is awesome. The first picture is hands down the best, that worn down, giving up on live expression is so perfect.
I mean life, not live.
Lol. How cute! I love your kids too!
Post a Comment