Monday, November 3, 2008
Halloween!
Well I don't have a lot to write about Halloween. I think the pictures speak for themselves. Sister Guthrie did an awesome job of organizing the Trunk or Treat. I think we are going to have to start calling it something else. It was nice to not worry about cars getting out and you could actually let the kids run and play. It was sooo nice. Ian was a huge ham. He stayed in character the whole night. Teagan had a blast with his friends. Jade ate candy all night and ran. Just ran any place she could. I did lose her at one point. I nearly had a heart attack. Luckily Curtis found her running off. Thank you Curtis! Jade just loves you. We all do! We had our traditional McD's dinner afterwards. We had lots of fun! Enjoy the pictures. Most are LaRae's. I hope it's okay that I put them up. You can tell because hers are the really good ones. Thanks LaRae! You are so talented.
Posted by The Teagan Times at 1:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Such a fun night!
That picture of you and Ian is so cute!
How did that Bubba look-a-like end up with such a beautiful brunette? :) Cute pics!
Post a Comment