Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I miss you brother!


So Jade is usually not terribly interested in legos except to pull their heads off. We call her Baby Chewbacca in reference to the Lego Star Wars game. I think you've got to play to understand that one. This picture is from last week. Remember that was Teagan's first week of school. When Teagan got home he got out his Legos. Jade has been missing him and found a way to get his attention.

4 comments:

B.T.B.B. said...

Are you going through withdrawls having only one at home? Don't worry, soon you'll have baby # 3 to keep you busy, busy, busy!

The Teagan Times said...

Yes I miss brother too but I can't sit in his legos to get his attention. :D

The Pooley Tribe said...

I would say she got her point across.

Ruth said...

Too funny. I'm sure Teagan really enjoyed that.