We are sick. We are all sick except Teagan. Lucky little monkey. Jade had a runny nose out of no where. I really thought nothing of it. I noticed in the morning and by that night she was coughing and crying in bed. We are all different degrees of sick. Jade is nearly better but still snotty. Ian seems pretty bad when he lets the Theraflu wear off. I am not as sick but have other issues.
Friday I made a quick trip out of town to the dentist. It was really not a convenient time because Jade wasn't feeling good at all. I did not want to leave her but my tooth was really hurting. Maybe a month ago I broke my tooth while eating crasins. I know, what the heck? So yeah I broke my tooth on a pit. Took me two weeks to realize cranberries do not have pits. I guess I'm just lucky.
Anyway I was avoiding going to the dentist because they already said they wouldn't do any work on me due to my pregnancy. So I thought I would go later and get it temporarily filled. Well it hurt and then hurt some more until I couldn't stand it. They get a note from my obgyn and get to work. I had to get a root canal (which I've never had) and they prepared the tooth for a crown.
Now since I'm pregnant they couldn't give me the whole shot to numb me. They gave me one part but not the adrenaline. So it didn't work as well or last as long. In my opinion anyway. So as they were drilling I could feel it. I kept trying to go to a happy place but they kept bugging me to open my mouth wider which would rip me right back to the reality of what was happening.
So we are sick and hurting. I had a slight abscess that I needed antibiotics for but my obgyn was already closed and the dentist would not prescribe them to me. I thought I can wait until Monday. How bad could it be? Well it's nearly 6am and I've been up since 3 in pain. Jade wakes up about every hour and fusses most likely she is stuffed up and uncomfortable.
We are having a bit of a challenge here but we've got Teagan to take care of us. So if you don't see us at church or see us at all now you know why. I hope you are all doing better than we are.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Ouch, Ugh, Sneeze, Cough!
Posted by The Teagan Times at 5:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Goodness, and here I thought I was suffering with one sick kid. Sounds like I should consider myself lucky! I hope you all recover quickly!
How miserable! Hope you all feel better soon.
Post a Comment