Saturday, September 20, 2008

Toilet Trouble


As you know I'm taking a cake decorating class. So I was baking away in the kitchen as Jade was playing quietly in the other room. Wait too quietly! I go to check on her and find this. Horrifying isn't it. I shamefully have to admit that I quickly evaluated the damage was already done and ran to get the camera before stopping her. She has swished her hands around in the toilet before and that was bad enough but this time she was soaked head to toe. I mean look she washed her hair!


The cheerleading costume was just a crazy coincidence. We are not trying to say the Raiders season is in the toilet. Oh wait but it is isn't it? Just kidding. Ian just informed me that the Raiders are 1 and 1 right now. Okay I'm sorry I shouldn't pass judgement so early. No I had put it on her earlier to see if it fit. I thought she could wear it to Teagan's Halloween/Birthday party. Cute huh! I'm thinking pigtails with black ribbons. Maybe some pom poms. I'm also thinking of posting this picture above the toilet to remind her daddy not to leave the door open again.

3 comments:

The Pooley Tribe said...

Holy cow that's hilarious. I hope the toilet was clean! As clean as a toilet can be anyway.

Ruth said...

Ick. When my niece started playing in the toilet her older brother concluded that is was time to sell her. Hopefully Teagan doesn't feel the same way. :)

The Bowldens said...

omg! rhett would love seeing her in the raiders outfit. lol. thats awesome!