I really couldn't be more grateful for how kind people are to my children when it comes to birthday parties. The kids love parties. I love giving parties and we have wonderful friends and family that come. Jade wanted a My Little Pony party this year and that is what she got. I couldnt' move her away from the cake to get her to go play with her friends.
Everyone else played though. Looks like they had fun.
Birthday Girl!
Cute picture huh?
I loved this. I don't know why but the boys grabbed chairs and looked at the water while they ate. I thought it was a very boyish thing to do.
They didn't have My Little Pony cakes so I brought a toy and they created one. I thought they did a good job. Jade was thrilled. I accidentally bought a huge cake. Oops. We were eating it forever.
Happy Birthday to Jade!!!
Isn't it cute. Look at the girls helping her blow out the candles.
Jade always likes to take out her own candles.
Yummy!
Time for presents!!!
Thank you everyone that made Jade's birthday so special. :)
























0 comments:
Post a Comment