So Jade and Gauge are playing quietly in Teagan & Gauge's bedroom. Nice right? Not really. Finally I got in to check because they are just too quiet and they have been happy too long. Do I find this? Nope. I find that they have been cutting up books with scissors. Ugh!!! Annoying but I just tell Jade it is wrong and collect the pieces and the scissors and go about my day.
A little while later I go back in and that is when I notice Gauge's hair. I was horrified. I was like this when I went in the first time but the room wasn't well lit and I was focused on the books. Jade had cut her hair as well. Just not to the scalp like she did Gauges. She went to bed with no dinner that night for the first time ever. My biggest problem was that she could have hurt him. Of course he was happy with his new hair cut.
I don't know why he showed me his teeth in this picture but that is part of the story as well. This really was a last straw situation for me. After what was done to his teeth by the horrible dentist in Indio I couldn't handle one more thing done to my pretty little boy. I went in and explained to Jade why she was in trouble and hugged her but she still had to go to bed.
About a day later I shaved his head to the scalp. Ian comes home and acted like I did something unreasonable. Perhaps he thought we could just touch this up or wait for it to grow out. I think not. Sigh!










0 comments:
Post a Comment