Monday, April 11, 2011

I love bike rides.

Photobucket

One of my favorite things to do as a kid was to go on bike rides.  Exploring, riding down canal banks.  That is something I want my kids to have.  Here is Ian helping Teagan brush up on his starts and stops.

Photobucket

Gauge loved riding in front with daddy.  The first few times we took Gauge on a ride he got so upset when it was time to go inside.

Photobucket

Ugh this boy is getting so big.  It's breaking my heart.

Photobucket

And my pretty little girl.

Photobucket

We had to stop for wheat on the side of the road.  She kept dropping it and I would have to stop and retrieve it or get her a new piece.  Totally worth it for that smile. 

Photobucket

This is another reason I love bike rides.  I really love Blythe.

Photobucket

Beautiful!

Photobucket

Sunset.  It's time to go home.

0 comments: