Sunday, April 10, 2011

Jade's 4th Birthday



I love my baby girl so much.  This year she wanted a Strawberry Shortcake birthday.  She has been watching the cartoons on netflix.  No problem.  I swore I  had seen all kinds of party decor around for Strawberry Shortcake.  Nope!  Impossible to find.  I finally found a tiny section at a huge party store.  Jade had two parties.  A very simple cake & ice cream one with just us on her actual birthday and a big party later with friends & family.  I made this cake for her.  Funny thing about the cake.  Keep reading...


Like the banner?  It's made of paper.  Yeah keep reading...


Jade enjoyed sticking her fingers in it.  Notice the candle placement?  Jade did it herself and Mommy decided she would just let this one go.  You know what I'm talking about right?


Yep.  It was funny.  Except...


Jade was a little upset.


Not super upset just sad about her banner that I guess she planned to keep.


She was also worried about the ashes ruining the cake.


Her present took her mind off of it.


Cake & ice cream helped too.


I love my little girl.


We all do.


Happy Birthday Jade!

0 comments: