Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Camera


How about we talk about my camera?  No okay then you can just listen.  Isn't it pretty?  Oh yeah I told you that you could just listen huh.  Well I think it's pretty but there is one problem.  It takes pictures for crap.  I think we all know that my blog posts are all about the pictures.  This is my family journal yes and that usual implies writing but without pictures I feel like I'm flying blind.   


So why haven't I been blogging much? Honestly I'm so frustrated with my camera that I don't take many pictures. Everything is coming out fuzzy or the lighting is bad. I've been using Teagan's but his is kinda weird too. So I guess I'm going to have to break down and read and manual.  I have to take some pictures in the next day or so for etsy so I should just get to it.  Anyway have this camera?  Help!  Please don't make me read the manual.


1 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Did you ever get any resolve with this? Reece just got me a new camera for Christmas jumped from 8 mega pixels to 14 and it has all kinds of gadgets. So worth the $250 bucks! If you cant figure yours out I recommend mine, its a canon sx210. Good luck!